Ansell ActivArmr 78-101 (Ex. Therm A Knit) Blue Thermal Winter Gloves
EN388: 2016 214XA
Therm A knit branding wil be supplied untill stocks are gone
As low as £5.48 £4.57
Knitted Thermal Gloves
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Therm-A-Knit® gloves dry faster than cotton. Efficiently eliminates moisture from the skin, thus ensuring the wearer's warmth and comfort.
- Special hollow-core fibres. Provides the best thermal insulation barrier between the skin and surrounding environment.
- Automatic knit technology construction. Permits longer, more comfortable wear.
- No seams to rub or chafe. Designed to avoid any discomfort or skin irritation.
- Washable at maximum 40°C. More hygienic for the wearer.
- Ambidextrous to fit either hand. No need to pair, therefore more economical.
- For outdoor workers
- Used either as primary glove or underglove to protect against cold wherever required
|Washing Temperature (°C)||40|
|Country of Manufacture|
Write Your Own Review