• Industrial protective glove.
• Synthetic coating on a synthetic textile liner. Cut proof Level 2 palm. prevents nuisance cuts.
• Trade unit: 12 pairs
• Nylon textile liner made with a seamless non-stop process.
• PX130 Plus : Reinforcement in Polyethylene High tenacity in the palm.
• Fine and stretchable stitches.
• Flat dipped polyurethane palm fit coating.
• Latex knit wrist to ensure snug fit.
• PX130 Plus : glove design offers both dexterity on the fingers and cut protection on the hand (PEHT reinforcement).
• Lightweight ergonomic design.
• Excellent comfort and dexterity.
• Very good abrasion resistance.
• In compliance with the standards EN420 (General Requirements) and EN388 (Mechanical Hazards) by IFTH, Institut Français Textile Habillement.
• Ideal for applications requiring assured/precised handling and cut protection on the hand.
• Mechanical applications, assembly work.
• Do not use for handling liquids.
• Do not use with a rotating machine in which glove may get caught.
• Limited protection at the wrist.