Ansell AlphaTec 58-330 AquaDri Green Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves
EN388 2003 4101
EN388 2016 3101X
EN374 2003 JKL
EN ISO 374-1 2016 Type A JKLOPT
EN ISO 374-5 2016
As low as £4.48 £3.73 Regular Price £4.98
Chemical gloves with new AquaDri® Moisture Management Technology
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The AlphaTec® AquaDri® two-layer construction keeps hands dryer for longer and greater comfort and performance. An inner soft foam coating with proprietary AquaDri® technology offers unrivalled moisture absorption: 10 times more than traditional cotton-flocked linings on average.
- As a precautionary measure the superior nitrile film gives advanced chemical protection against incidental exposure to bases, oils, fuels, some solvents, greases and animal fats.
- The reversed-lozenge finish provides improved dry and wet grip, delivering optimal results in dry or wet conditions.
- The high-performance nitrile compound offers superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection compared to rubber or neoprene.
- A foldable cuff gutter prevents dripping on the forearm.
|Liner Material||Aquadri® 2|
|Grip Design||Reversed lozenge|
|Thickness (MM)||0,3 mm (Nitrile) + 0,35 mm (AquaDri® 2)|
|Country of Manufacture|
Write Your Own Review